Cambridge Engineering Consultants is a full-service building design, energy management and sustainability consulting firm that supports and utilizes a triple bottom line approach – Cost, Comfort, and environment – in all of its work.
CEC provides comprehensive consultancy services; MEP building design services (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire protection, Low current, Power Distribution, and Lighting), Energy Management (LEED Consultant, Energy Modeling and Energy Audit) and Renewable Energy PV.
The idea of Cambridge Engineering came from the dream of establishing an integrated professional engineering firm that provides complete building engineering services and training in MEP design, energy management and renewable energy. We are well known for our ability to identify problems, deliver on time and continuously develop our services within an integrated work approach.
We look to establish long-term partnerships with our clients, anticipating immediate needs, future concerns and engineering solutions that have often exceeded expectations. Our commitment to the clients whom we work with is unwavering. We are proudest when our projects generate lasting economic and social development, and provide people with a better quality of life.
Innovation, Integrity, Interaction, Pro-activeness, Client Focus and Excellence are our core values.
- Company Registration:Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply – Jordan #48013.
- MEP Consultants License: Jordanian Association of Engineers ID #2882.
- Energy Audit: Energy & Minerals Regulatory Commission (EMRC).
- Photo Voltaic (PV): Energy & Minerals Regulatory Commission (EMRC) ID# 235.
- LEED Certified: Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI).