Previous work experience :
* Engineering Manager at Drake & Scull International from 2012 to 2016.
* Head of Mechanical Department at Jian Engineering International from 2008 to 2012.
* Senior Mechanical Design Engineer at UCS (Universal Consultants Services) from 2005 to 2008
* MEP Systems design and services
* Energy Management
* LEED Certification
* Energy Auditing
* Renewable Energy Systems design & installation
* Excellent leadership and team management skills, with highly skilled and innovative approach to business development,
motivation of team members, and staff inspiration at all levels.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills ensuring maximum productivity, commitment to projects milestones and deadlines; in
addition to prompt response to any changing conditions, and risk management abilities.
* Strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
Training and Teaching Skills:
* Head of the Technical Committee of Mechanical Engineering Discipline at JEA.
* HTU (AL Hussein Technical University); Tutor of HVAC and building envelope systems curriculum for architectural students, with teaching of HVAC concepts and systems, and the impact of building envelope on HVAC systems.
* The Hashemite University Volunteer as Entrepreneurship trainer (KAUFFMAN program), for teaching students how to prepare business plans and convert their business ideas into successful projects.
* Volunteer as an entrepreneurship trainer in KAUFFMAN program at ANJAZ.